Our consultation services are extremely popular and great value! We have solved many problematic issues for previous clients, and continually do so. So if you want a consultation which will be specific, up-to-date and provided by a dedicated and leading migration professional choose one of the delivery methods below.
Face 2 Face - Telephone - Skype® - Email
If you are in Australia, choose a Face 2 Face consultation.
Or if you are overseas and/or you cannot attend our offices, remember we have offices in London and Dublin, or choose either telephone, Skype® or an Email consultation.
All our consultations are specific and will provide all the information you need such as;
• Which subclass of visa best suits your current immigration status.
• The strict criteria that applies to the grant of a visa subclass.
• How to address the eligibility criteria you fail to meet or options to do so.
• The time taken to process a visa in the chosen subclass.
• The likely costs to process your matter and your options.
• The processes we follow and the stages to successfully progress your matter.
• The documentary evidence you'll need to provide to support your application.
• A written report regarding our opinion and your options.
All consultations are provided by an Australian Registered Migration Agent who will provide the specific and precise information you need. Our 'Face 2 Face' 'Telephone' and 'Skype®' consultations are for 30 minutes or you may prefer to correspond with us by 'Email' using our unique 'Question and Answer' template.
Gaining entry to Australia is not an easy task and requires a great amount of expertise and familiarity with the current Australian Migration Regulations (which all Australian migration agents MUST be cognisant of).
At ASC Migration we deal with migration matters differently. We use a ‘Staged’ process so that we can GUARANTEE that each potential immigrant will be eligible to apply for migration to Australia before they expend large amount of monies to do so.
Remember: In Australia immigration advisors must be registered with the Australian Governments Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Consequently, your Australian Registered Migration Agent will be a highly-skilled professional who will guarantee your investment? If not – why not? ASC Migration will.
Book a consultation HERE