Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) and Skilled Employer Sponsored Visas will be introduced from in November 2019. These are points tested skilled assessment migration visas for regional areas of Australia (All of Adelaide is regional).
- Successful applicants can apply for permanent residency after 3 years.
- A new permanent visa will be introduced in November 2022. To meet the requirements of the permanent visa, applicants must have held one of the above visas for at least 3 years, have complied with the conditions on that visa and have met minimum taxable requirements.
- New points thresholds for permanent visa are:
- 15 points for nomination by a State or Territory government agency or sponsorship by a family member residing in regional Australia, to live and work in Regional Australia;
- 10 points for a skilled spouse or de facto partner;
- 10 points for certain Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics qualifications;
- 5 points for a spouse or de facto partner with ‘Competent English’; and
- 10 points for applicants without spouse or de facto partner.
At ASC Migration and we’d be happy to help. Please complete a General Enquiry and a migration professional will contact you soon.