Skilled Visa Processing Subclass 189 and Subclass 190

Got a Visa dilemma on your hands? Confused on whether to apply for a ‘Skilled Independent, ‘Skilled Nominated’ or an ‘Employer-Sponsored Visa’ either as a ‘Tradesperson’ a ‘Professional’ or simply with ‘Work Experience’?

If so, I am ready to help. ASC Migration has the knowledge, skills, and experience to advise clients on Visa matters. We are proud to extend our professional services to help all of our clients to resolve their immigration matters.

CLICK HERE to be redirected to our specialist ‘Skilled Visa’ page



Subclass 491 and Subclass 494 Let ASC Migration be the solution for your Regional Immigration needs. By combining a fundamental understanding of the big picture with the complexity of daily interactions and experiences, we provide proactive solutions to a diversity of clients. We are involved in some of the most innovative, sophisticated, and complex visa cases in Australia and please note that two new provisional visas have been introduced to assist regional Australia: A Skilled Nominated Visa and an Employer-Sponsored visa. Both of these visas will lead to permanent residency in Australia. So if your desire is to migrate to Australia check out our dedicated Regional page HERE because you may be surprised by what we can do to accommodate what you desire.


  • Partner & De Facto Spouse Visas Parent Visas
  • Fiancee (Prospective Marriage) Visas Other Family Visas
Although Family Visas are among the most popular applications, they can be the most difficult to secure. Many people have high hopes for bringing their partner or de-facto spouse, parent, child or remaining relative to live with them in Australia, but the application process is daunting and confusing. It is also worth noting that new Australian Government regulations will require the sponsor’s application to be approved before the applicants. (In other words, the applicant cannot apply until the sponsor application is approved). This will have the effect of ensuring that an applicant cannot remain lawfully in Australia unless they hold another type of visa, as it is proposed that no bridging visa will be granted with these types of applications anymore.A visa is for parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen child in Australia. There are also specific rules which will apply to any sponsor or applicant who has previously been sponsored or applied in this or any other category themselves. If you are applying in this category, it is now more important than ever that you engage an expert. CLICK HERE for more information