Thinking of studying to become an Engineer? Why not complete an engineering course in Australia and get a ‘top-class’ qualification and increase your chances of permanent residency?

Depending on the qualification obtained, you can apply for a skill assessment and be accredited by Engineers Australia and become a professional engineer.

Nearly all of the engineering occupations are on the medium and long-term strategic skills list. This means there are more potential Permanent Residency (PR) visas that you can apply for such as;

  • Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
  • Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
  • Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
  • Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional Visa)
  • Subclass 191 -Permanent Residence Skilled Regional Visa
  • Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme Visa

For further information, please select the ‘Students’ menu tab on the ‘Home’ page of our website and navigate to the ‘International Students’ page or click HERE.

Now, please scroll down to select the ‘Blue’ Accordion’ bar for EIT Australia

Then just send us a ‘NO OBLIGATION’ FREE ASSESSMENT’ and we will assess your eligibility.