Partner visas are for people who are married, engaged, or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen and want to live with their partner in Australia which is suitable for the wife, husband or de-facto (including same sex relationship) partner.
If unmarried – they must;
- Live together (or do not live apart on a permanent basis);
- Be commited to a shared life as husband and wife to exclusion of all others; And
- Must have lived together for a period of at least 12 months prior to lodging visa application.
Aapplicants should be able to:
- Provide evidence detailing mutual commitment – which includes the length of the relationship and time spent living together;
- Provide financial evidence supporting their mutual commitment to their partner;
- Provide evidence demonstrating the social aspects of the relationship.
To gauge if you are eligible in this category please complete a General Enquiry