Skilled Migration

A skilled SC 189 visa lets you: • stay in Australia permanently • work and study in Australia • enroll in Australia’s public health care scheme Medicare • sponsor your relatives to come to Australia • travel to and from Australia for 5 years • and if you are eligible, become an Australian citizen

You can apply for a skilled 189 visa in or outside of Australia. You can also travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want for 5 years from the date of your visa grant.

You must have a suitable skills assessment and you can only apply for this visa if you are invited to do so after your ‘Expression of Interest’ (EOI) is submitted. It is therefore extremely therefore this is enhanced and amplified so that its important aspects magnified.  Please complete a General Enquiry to begin this process.

Leave a Reply