To apply for a Skilled Independent – Subclass 189 Visa, a Skilled (State or Territory) Nominated – Subclass 190 Visa, or a Skilled Regional – Subclass 491 Visa you need to meet the following requirements;
○ Be under 45 years of age
○ Nominate an occupation on the relevant skills occupation list
○ Pass a skills assessment for the nominated occupation
○ Meet the required level of English
○ Satisfy medical and character requirements
You can also apply for an Employer Nominated Visa in 2 categories namely;
○ An Employer Nominated Permanent Residence Subclass 186 Visa and
○ A Temporary Skill Shortage Subclass 482 Visa and this visa has 3 eligible streams namely the Short-term Stream, the Medium-term Stream, and the Labour Agreement Stream.
If you don’t immediately meet the above requirements there are many other eligible pathways that will enable you to meet Australian immigration requirements.
We understand that applying for a Skilled Visa is a complicated process, but you just need to have the drive to succeed, because we have the skill to enable you to do so.
ASC Migration are visa processing specialists, with experts in the United Kingdom and Australia at your disposal.
To begin the process of migrating Down Under now, please complete a General Enquiry
You can contact our UK Office by telephone at 074 8753 8231 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR contact our Australian Office by telephone 08 9301 5905 or by email to email@example.com