MEDICAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AND SPECIALISTS
Medical Practitioner (Doctor)
Medical practitioners (often referred to as ‘doctors’) play a critical role in providing high-quality health care for Australians and are responsible for:
- diagnosing and treating physical and mental illnesses, disorders and injuries
- recommending preventative action
- referring patients to specialists, other health care workers, and social, welfare and support workers.
Doctors in Australia complete at least 4 years in a university or accredited medical school followed by a compulsory 12-month internship. Most doctors then spend several years training in a medical specialty, such as general practice, surgery or psychiatry.
International Doctors or Specialists
International medical graduates from outside of Australia or New Zealand must meet the requirements for either the:
- competent authority pathway – usually for non-specialists, but also specialists with qualifications from the UK, Ireland, USA, New Zealand and Canada
- specialist pathway – for specialists seeking specialist recognition or applying for an area-of-need specialist position
- standard pathway – for doctors not eligible for the other 2 pathways.
As you can see, navigating the migration process is very complicated, but the good news is, we are immigration specialists with Migration Professionals that have over 40 year of experience in successfully processing visas (one in the United Kingdom and one in Australia) so you will be taken very good care of. After-all, migration is all we do.
If you are a fully qualified ‘Medical Professional’ just complete a ‘General Enquiry’ form below and we will assess your eligibility – ‘OBLIGATION FREE’.
Are you thinking of becoming a Medical Professional?
If you are motivated to do so, why not start by getting a great qualification in Australia?
Why not become a Student and kick off a great career. Check out our Student Visa page HERE
Then why not become a Student.
That way you will get a great professional Medical qualification IN Australia and that would boost your employment prospects. Please check out some great Colleges & Universities on our Student Visa page HERE. Please complete the small assessment form on the same page, and we will evaluate your eligibility ‘OBLIGATION FREE’.
Fully Qualified Professionals – Please complete the form below – Students please click HERE
Error: Contact form not found.