NSW is now nominating skilled nomination work (Provisional) visas for numerous Managers, Professionals, Technicians, Trade Workers, and Community and/or Personal Service Workers.
NSW has also introduced 3 new streams of nomination for the SC491 visa;
- Stream 1 — Applicants living and working in Regional NSW
- Stream 2 — Applicants who have recently completed studying in Regional NSW
- Stream 3 — Applicants who are skilled in an occupation required in Regional NSW
- The NSW Government has provided further information regarding nomination streams on their Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) page AND
- Regional NSW occupation lists are available on their Skilled visa occupation lists
As you can see, this is a complicated process so please contact us at our UK office by telephone at 74 8753 8231 or by email with email@example.com OR
At our Australian office by telephone 08 9301 5905 or by email with firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Begin your journey down under by completing a Free Assessment. Just click HERE complete your submission, and we’ll assess your immigration eligibility.