Migration law is complex and can be extremely confusing.
A simple mistake or error can have serious consequences for your application. This could result in the processing of your application and its approval being delayed unnecessarily.
ASC Migration has been processing visa matters (Applications, Refusal Appeals, Waivers, Character & Compliance issues, etc.) since 2003 so with 19 years of experience we are a highly-skilled and professional migration agency.
Please click HERE to read some comments from our previous clients. We have processed many applications and visa matters for thousands of people and businesses worldwide. Then select the blue GENERAL ENQUIRY button below, complete the assessment and we will gauge your eligibility (obligation free).
Migration Program – Skill Stream
The Migration Program Skill Stream will continue to focus on visa categories that will help Australia’s economy rebound from COVID-19, with priority given to visa cohorts that drive economic growth, job creation, and investment into Australia.
The three priority categories within the Skill Stream are:
• Business Innovation and Investment Program
• Global Talent Visa Program
• Employer-Sponsored Program
These visa categories provide investment, talent, and critical skills to assist Australia’s economic recovery.
Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) identifies 44 occupations that fill critical skills needs to support Australia’s economic recovery from COVID-19.
Employer-sponsored nomination and visa applications with an occupation on the PMSOL will be given priority processing. All other skilled occupation lists will remain active, but the PMSOL occupations will take priority.
The 44 occupations (ANZSCO code) are:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Accountant (General) (221111)
- Management Accountant (221112)
- Taxation Accountant (221113)
- External Auditor (221213)
- Internal Auditor (221214)
- Surveyor (232212)
- Cartographer (232213)
- Other Spatial Scientist (232214)
- Civil Engineer (233211)
- Geotechnical Engineer (233212)
- Structural Engineer (233214)
- Transport Engineer (233215)
- Electrical Engineer (233311)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum) (233611)
- Petroleum Engineer (233612)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)
- Veterinarian (234711)
- Hospital Pharmacist (251511)
- Industrial Pharmacist (251512)
- Retail Pharmacist (251513)
- Orthotist or Prosthetist (251912)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioners nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Multimedia Specialist (261211)
- Analyst Programmer (261311)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Software and Applications Programmers nec (261399)
- ICT Security Specialist (262112)
- Social Worker (272511)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
- Chef (351311)
We can help you with your Nomination or your Skilled Application. We can then assess your eligibility to proceed, organise your skills assessment (if required), and provide you with full guidance throughout the whole process.
You do not need to have a formal qualification if you have extensive work experience and you may not need to meet the work experience requirement if you have completed 2 years of recognised study in Australia, less than 6 months before lodging your visa application.
Please select the ‘General Enquiry’ button below, complete the short (no obligation) assessment questionnaire, attach your CV or Resume (mandatory) and we will assess your eligibility for FREE. We will then contact you soon thereafter our evaluation, to let you know what your options are for proceeding.
If you are eligible to make a valid visa application under the Skilled or Business Migration program we will provide you with full support document lists and application forms, as well as process any other necessary requirements. Remember, this is a ‘No Obligation’ free assessment.
Important: We also have a ‘No Hidden Fees’ policy, so please click HERE where you can check a variety of application and processing fee costs.
Error: Contact form not found.