The subclass 491 visa is a Skilled Visa for Applicants that are sponsored by a State/Territory Government OR an eligible family member, and this visa provides a pathway to permanent residency providing the applicant meets some conditions (such as working and residing in the sponsoring state/territory for the first 3 years).
Applicants for this visa:
- Must have recent work experience in the nominated occupation.
- Must pass a skills assessment by a relevant skills assessment authority.
- Can stay in Australia for up to 5 years.
- Must live, work and study in a specified region of Australia.
- Can travel to and from Australia as many times as required, while the visa is valid.
- Can bring their immediate family members to Australia.
In the United Kingdom call us at 74 8753 8231 or email email@example.com
In Australia call us at 08 9301 5905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org