Skilled Work Regional Visa

This is a provisional visa for intending migrants that are nominated by a State or Territory government in Australia, or sponsored by a family member in regional Australia to work, study and live in Regional Australia for up to 5 years.

After 3 years on this visa, you can apply for a permanent resident visa,. You may also apply inside or outside Australia for a provisional visa.

There are approximately 30,000 vacancies in regional Australia at this time in all kinds of industries, from mining to medical, technology, and Agriculture. Covid 19 concessions are also available, as are incentives to students who have studied in regional Australia. Some medical professionals and engineers may also be granted ‘travel exemptions’ during this time.

ASC Migration are visa processing specialists who will guide you every step of the way and we have experts in the United Kingdom and Australia at your disposal.

Please contact our UK office by telephone at 74 8753 8231 or by email at or

Contact our Australian office by telephone 08 9301 5905 or by email at