Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) Visa
Overview. The Australian Skilled Independent Visa is the pinnacle of all Skilled Visas as it is a fully independent visa that does not require a nomination or sponsorship. It is part of the work visa program is designed to encourage individuals with specific skills and training to immigrate to Australia to help grow and sustain the Australian economy.
There are lots of skilled migration visa services for professional people. If you are highly skilled and would like to live and work in Australia. Just complete the form below and we will check your eligibility ‘OBLIGATION FREE’
Skilled Work Visas all have the same basic requirements and the government fees are comparable for each visa subclass. An applicant for a Skilled Work Visa must be invited to apply through an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the Department of Immigration, so it is now even more important than ever that you engage a professional migration agent to plan and develop your migration pathway (e.g if you do not receive an invitation, you will not be able to make an application).
- Potential migrants must nominate an occupation that is on the relevant Australian government Skilled Occupation List
- They must be positively ‘Skilled Assessed’ for that occupation.
- They must be under 45 years of age (waiver available in some instances)
- They must have a ‘Competent’ level of English (numerous proveable methods) OR
be a citizen and a passport holder from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland
- They must have at least 3 years of ‘post-qualification’ work experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years and 12 months of this must have been in the last 2 years (on-the-job work experience is acceptable in certain circumstances)
- They must be of good health and character.
- A pass mark of 65 points must be achieved.
So, if you are a fully qualified Skilled Tradesperson’ (including ‘on-the-job’ experienced) or ‘Professional’ just complete a ‘General Enquiry’ form below and we will assess your eligibility – ‘OBLIGATION FREE’.
If you would like to get a great qualification IN Australia why not become a Student and kick off a great career and earn a great wage? Check out our Student Visa page HERE
Skilled Tradespersons & Professionals – Please complete the form below – Students please click HERE
Error: Contact form not found.