Skilled Migration Visa Services in UK

Overview of the Australian Skilled Work Visa Program. The Australian skilled work visa program is designed to encourage individuals with specific skills and training to immigrate to Australia to help grow and sustain the Australian economy.

There are lots of skilled migration visa services for professional people. If you are highly skilled and would like to live and work in Australia, then you need to apply for Australian skilled migration visa services in UK.

The skilled work visas all have the same basic requirements and the government fees are comparable for each visa subclass.  An applicant for a skilled work visa must be invited to apply through an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the Australian Government so it is now even more important than ever that you engage a professional migration agent to plan and develop your migration pathway.

  • Potential migrants must nominate an occupation that is on the relevant Australian government skilled occupation list
  • They must be positively ‘Skilled Assessed’ for that occupation.
  • They must be under 45 years of age
  • They must have a ‘Competent’ level of English or be a citizen and a passport holder from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland
  • They must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years and 12 months of this must have been in the last 2 years.
  • They must be of good health and characterCheck out one of the many Australian Skilled Occupation lists here. And depending on your nominated occupation, your skills and your qualifications, this will be your guide to your migration eligibility.Also note that certain skilled work visas require that the applicant is nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency or sponsored by an Australian or New Zealand relative.

A pass mark of 65 points must be achieved for certain skilled visas

You may also be eligible to apply for Skilled regional migration in Australia. Check out the Regional Visas  tab on our ‘Home’ page.

Click the ‘+’ sign

  • You can stay in Australia for 5 years
  • live, work and study in any part of a designated region of Australia
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want and
  • apply for permanent residence, if eligible, after 3 years.

The current pass-mark for points-tested migrants the is 65, however, significant incentives to apply for Skilled Migration to regional Australia exist, and now that Perth in WA and the Gold Coast is classed as regional, this category is significant with such incentives as;

  • 10 additional points for an assessed skilled spouse or de facto partner if he/she is under 45 years of age or 5 additional points if not.
  • 10 additional points for applicants without a spouse or de facto partner.
  • 10 additional points for an applicant with an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen spouse or de facto partner;
  • 5 additional points for an applicant without an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen spouse or de facto partner who has competent English
  • 10 additional points for certain Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics qualifications;
  • 15 additional points for an applicant nominated by a State or Territory government agency or sponsored by a family member residing in regional Australia, to live and work in regional Australia;

Contact us now for Australian Skilled Visa Services in UK


    Skilled Visas Business Visas Employer Sponsored Visas Family Visas Student Visas Other

    Copyright © ASC Migration 2003 - 2022 --- All Rights Reserved