The Australian Government’s migration strategy sets out to reform Australia’s migration system as migrants continue to be an essential part of Australia’s economic and social fabric.
The Government will deliver 8 key actions, supported by more than 25 new policy commitments and existing commitments already made by Government in all Skilled Visa categories.
The ‘Key Action’ reforms will focus on:
- Targeting temporary skilled migration to address skills needs and promote worker mobility
- Reshaping permanent skilled migration to drive long-term prosperity.
- Strengthening the integrity and quality of international education.
- Tackling worker exploitation and the misuse of the visa system.
- Planning migration to get the right skills in the right places.
- Tailoring Regional Visas and the Working Holiday Maker Program to support regional Australia and its workers.
- Deepening our people-to-people ties in the Indo-Pacific.
- Simplifying the migration system to improve the experience for migrants and employers.
For further information and full details regarding specific visa categories and visa subclasses for all application pathways please select any of the ‘Main Menu Tabs’ that can be seen on the ‘Home’ page of our website.
Then please Click and Send Us a ‘FREE NO OBLIGATION ASSESSMENT’